Thursday, July 12, 2007

Encouraging Words from Hannah

Hi everyone,

I'm going to make this quick, but I just want to let you all know that I'm doing great and missing you guys! I've seen God's hand working in so many ways and will continue the tour in India starting tomorrow. Just to let you guys know about Hong Kong, the food is very...Chinese...yeah. And I'm very picky about it, considering the fact that they feed me jelly stuff, eggplant with fish, and chicken heads, YEAH, CHICKEN HEADS! There is also an old lady on our floor who is as sweet as "Sweet pea soup" and says everything to us in Chinese but we understand each other so well. All the seniors in YFC are so cute in the way they praise the lord and dance. Their testimonies are composed of experiences from war, daily issues, and many have not even heard the name Jesus. I love you all and can't wait to share everything with you. Tell Peter, David, and Isaiah I said "Lei hoe (Hi) and that they are lentai (Handsome)."

Love,

Hannah Knapp......and Nash. Bye! To tsie (Thank You!)

1 comment:

Patti L. said...

Hi Hannah:

We've never met but I met your family this past Sunday when your Dad spoke at our church. He asked us to pray for you and gave us your blog site. Just want you to know that even those you don't know are lifting you and your team up in prayer.....

Blessings,

Patti Lendzion
Harvest Christian Church
Auburn, CA